Swimming in the Clouds
About the Unit
"SWIMMING IN THE CLOUDS" $850 to $1500 per night
Picture 2 World-Class, Luxury, 4 bedroom cabins, nestled side by side, atop a scenic mountain, which share an amazing Indoor/Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Pavilion, & awe-inspiring Views. The floor plan of both of these elegant cabins is nearly identical. 'Swimming in the Clouds' offers panoramic mountain views, & the perfect combination of Relaxation & Fun for everyone.
- Private Home Theater (In both cabins)
- Leather Theater Recliners (In both cabins)
- Surround Sound (In both cabins)
- Wet Bar (In both cabins)
- Mini Refrigerator (In both cabins)
- 6 -8 Person Hot Tub (In both cabins)
- Pavilion between the cabins
- Indoor-Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool with Wall of Sliding Glass Doors
- Changing Room, Bathroom & Shower in Pool area
- Pavillion - 2-10 Foot Picnic Tables
- Pavillion - Wood Burning Fireplace
- Panoramic views (both cabins)
- Arcade Games (both cabins)
- Foosball Table (1 cabin)
- Air Hockey (both cabins)
- Xbox 360 (both cabins)
- Play Station 3 (both cabins)
- Pool Table (both cabins)
- Gas Log Fireplace (both cabins)
- Books & Games
- Premium Satellite Channels (both cabins)
- Wi-Fi Internet (both cabins)
- Both Cabins- 4 Lovely bedrooms 2 Suites lower level, 2 Suites upper level
- King Size Beds in all
- Ceiling Fans
- Reading Lamps
- Beautifully Decorated
- Walk in Closet
- Dimmer Switch
- Satellite TV
- Bathrooms in all
- Wall Mounted Hairdryers
- Romantic Master Suite: includes Double Vanity Sinks, Jacuzzi Tub & Glass Block Shower with Double Showerheads
- Open Living Area Living Room
- 2 Cozy Seating Area
- Cathedral Windows
- Telescope in One Cabin
- Gorgeous Views of Mountains
- Cathedral Windows
- Flat Screen HDTV
- Floor to Ceiling Rock Fire Place
- Full Bathroom on Main Level
BALCONY / DECKS
- 2 Balconies
- Rocking Chairs
- 6-8 Person Hot Tub – Beautiful views day or night
- Panoramic Mountain Views
- Dining table seats10 people
- Bar Area -seats 4
- Bright, well equipped Kitchen
- Upscale Cookware
- Full Spice Rack
- Dishes, glasses and silverware
Note: Our cabins are updated seasonally, Bedspreads, dishes, furniture or games may not be the same as in photos.
- Smoky Mountain Grocery - Get your groceries Delivered before you arrive!
- Beneficial to Life - Now you can have In-Cabin Massages!! The perfect way to relax after a long day of fun.
- Massive Wood Burning Fireplace in Pavillion area
- 2 10 Foot Picnic Tables
- Indoor-Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Changing Room, Bathroom & Shower in Pool area
- Maximum Capacity 28 Adults
Wildlife is abundant...Please Do Not Feed The Bears!
The road leading to Swimming in the Clouds, as well as the driveway, is quite steep. Icy conditions could potentially make this road impassable...TRAVEL INSURANCE is strongly recommended.
'Swimming in the Clouds' is centrally located approximately 20 min. away from the main strip in Pigeon Forge, with easy access to Dollywood/Splash Country, Downtown Gatlinburg, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort, Ripley’s Aquarium, Wahoo Ziplines, River Rat Tubing & Kayak, Whitewater Rafting, Horseback Riding, Tanger Outlets, & dozens of Great Restaurants & Entertainment.
Guests of 'Swimming in the Clouds' are entitled to 50% off coupons to 'Wahoo Ziplines' - The Southeast's largest zipline course.
Location: Wears Valley
Square Footage: 7200
Occupants, max: 28
Adults, max: 28
View: Moutain View
Neighborhood: Wears Valley
Home Type: Homes
|Leaf Season||Leaf Season||10/01/2015||10/31/2015||$1,000.00||-||3|
|Low Season||Low Season||11/01/2015||11/20/2015||$850.00||-||3|
|Holiday Season||Holiday Season||11/21/2015||11/30/2015||$1,500.00||-||7|
|Low Season||low Season||12/01/2015||12/20/2015||$850.00||-||3|
|Holiday Season||Holiday Season||12/21/2015||01/03/2016||$1,500.00||-||7|
|Low Season||Low Season||01/04/2016||02/29/2016||$850.00||-||3|
|Mid Season||Mid Season||03/01/2016||06/03/2016||$900.00||-||3|
|Peak Season 16||Peak Season 16||06/04/2016||08/19/2016||$1,100.00||-||7|
|Mid Season||Mid Season||08/20/2016||09/30/2016||$900.00||-||3|
|Leaf Season||Leaf Season||10/01/2016||10/31/2016||$1,000.00||-||3|
|Low Season||Low Season||11/01/2016||11/18/2016||$850.00||-||3|
|Holiday Season 2016||Holiday Season 2016||11/19/2016||11/27/2016||$1,500.00||-||7|
|Low Season||Low Season||11/28/2016||12/21/2016||$850.00||-||3|
|Holiday Season 2016||Holiday Season 2016||12/22/2016||01/02/2017||$1,500.00||-||7|
|Created||First name/Last name||Rating|
|08/15/15 09:02am||Lynn Shutt||Swimming in the Clouds
We, sadly, just left "Swimming in the Clouds" that hosted our first family reunion in 6 years!! It was awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better property or location. Both cabins were beyond expectation... No issues whatsoever. That's saying a lot when there are 17 adults involved! We will be back
|08/09/15 11:47am||Theresa Wood||Excellent Location for Familiy Reunion
Swimming in the Clouds was the perfect location for our multi-generational family reunion. The cabins were clean and well-equipped and we had plenty of space for our crew. The location is remote, yet close enough to all the activities offered in the Smokey Mountain region. We don't usually repeat locations, but if we ever do, Swimming in the Clouds will be our first choice.
|07/18/15 04:48pm||Deborah Burgess||Reunion in the Clouds
Had a wonderful time at our family reunion at Swimming in the Clouds. Lots of room for family gatherings and plenty of quiet spaces, too. Especially loved the deck and the amazing views!
|05/26/15 01:20pm||Jannita Caine||GOD'S COUNTRY
The cabins and views were absolutely breathtaking! My family and I experienced the sights and sounds of GOD'S Country from the beautiful luxury cabins. We had a amazing vacation with each other. The houses were so comfortable that we were too afraid to drive back and forth down the hills that we stayed on the property and had a ton of fun in the pool, bar-b-queing and partying with each other there. I HAVE to mention, Barbara, our reservation host. She was absolutely amazing assisting throughout the whole experience. She is very personable and professional and a has a great soul. Thank you so much, Barbara. Respectfully, Jan'Nita C. Chicago Illinois
|07/20/14 08:32am||Steve Wolter||Wonderful Place - Loved the daily bear visits!
The cabins were great - views are spectacular! Every day a small bear would wander outside the cabin which was great fun to see - I think we saw three different ones. Our only objections were that there were no pads for the wooden furniture at the pool and that there was no garbage disposal - but we survived all that easily enough!
Share with friend
Do you like this unit? Send your friends a link to our property with photos and information. Simply fill out the form below.